Roofing Services Claremore, Oklahoma
Since 2003, property owners in Claremore have trusted Pro-Tech Roofing to provide high-quality, local roof repair and roofing services. If you have a roof leak, we can help!
To schedule a FREE roof inspection ›› Call (918) 250-7663
Homes in Claremore are subjected to very severe weather including strong winds, heavy rain, hail, and tornadoes.
Roof leaks are not uncommon for Claremore homes – especially homes with older roofs. However, your new home can be at risk for roof leaks as well, if its ever ben hit by big hail.
Roof Leak Repair in Claremore
If your roof is leaking, we may be able to fix your roof without a complete replacement.
Our crews are local, licensed, and insured for your protection. As a BBB A+ Rated roofer, Pro-Tech Roofing is honored to be trusted with your business and will take care of your property as if it was our own.
Many roof problems can be fixed with a simple, low-cost roof repair. It’s one of the things we do best. But we’ll be upfront if our inspection reveals the need for a full roof replacement.
No roofing job is too big or too small. We want to be the roofer you choose when you need residential or commercial roofing in Claremore.
When to Call a Claremore Roofer
Water Spots – Don’t delay if you see water spots on your ceiling, walls, or around windows. Your roof may have been leaking for a while by the time you see the actual evidence. Roof leaks get worse with time. An unfixed roof leak can cause major damage in as little as a few hours or a few days.
Missing Shingles – From time to time, it’s a good idea to take a good look at your roof. If you see a dark spot on your roof, you may have a missing shingle. Even a single missing shingle can cause roof leaks.
Damaged Flashing – Check out the vent pipes or attic air vents on your roof. Do the flexible seals look cracked? Does the flashing look it has come loose? If so, those are problems that need immediate attention.
Granules in Gutters – If your gutters are holding excessive amounts of shingle granules (or if you see granules at the end of your downspouts), it could indicate that your shingles are failing. We’ll check it out for you.
If you are worried about a roof problem, take advantage of Pro-Tech Roofing’s free roof inspections for Claremore homes.
Residential Roofing Claremore
If your roof can be repaired, we will fix it. But, sometimes we suggest a full roof replacement as the best solution.
If you think your Claremore roof has suffered storm damage, please call us before filing an insurance claim. We can help determine and document the damage and may save you from filing a claim that ultimately does not get approved.
A professional roof inspection will help determine whether or not you do have actual wind or hail damage. If we find claimable damage, we’ll help guide you through the claims process.
Along with your home’s foundation, your roof is the most important part of your house to maintain. It protects not only the structural integrity of the home but also protects your belongings and your family. An important investment, a new roof adds value to your Claremore home.
Pro-Tech Roofing founder, Larry Wilson has been roofing in the Claremore area for over 25 years. If you ask Pro-Tech clients what they think of Larry, most will say, “he’s a man of integrity that keeps his word.” Please take some time to read our roofer reviews and testimonials.
Pro-Tech Installs a Superior Roof in Claremore
Depending on the exact scope of work for your home, we may include services to:
- Remedy poor roof design issues – to resist water pooling and debris build-up and help improve water flow off your roof
- Fix rotted wood sheathing – so shingles last longer and hold better
- Fix roof ventilation issues – to ensure your attic “breathes” properly and to reduce utility bills
- Install high performance starters shingles – designed to protect the edges of your roof during high winds
- Install premium pipe flashings – that stay flexible and last longer (optional)
- Add ice shields to roof valleys – to protect roof areas that carry the most water or hold the most snow
- Include more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails per shingle than most roofing companies
- Always clean up after the job – to remove nails, old shingles, construction debris
Claremore Roofing for Your Home
With decades of experience, we’ve installed nearly all types of roofing systems, including:
Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof – & More
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Claremore. We would be happy to share these with you.
Commercial Roofing in Claremore
If you own a commercial building in Claremore, let us help maintain your roof. We offer several commercial roofing service options including flat roof repair or roof replacement for Claremore businesses:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes using acrylic, silicone, asphalt
- Metal Roofing Systems – standing seam and ribbed panel roofing options
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical tile roofing projects in Claremore
Elevation: 597 ft
Coordinates: 36.315278, -95.612778
Claremore boasts a rich history and can look forward to an exciting future. It is home to story tellers, world-class museums, and cutting-edge innovation. Rogers State University is home to some of the most beautifully scuplted statues located on any campus in Oklahoma, including scupltures of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln. While many large companies like Baker Hughes and HydroHoist have manufacturing facilities in Claremore, the city also has a thriving downtown and small business community.
for Claremore roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Claremore Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Claremore Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Claremore Roofing Contractor
Our local team of Claremore roofers will care for your property as if it were our own.
In addition to Claremore roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Broken Arrow, Jenks, Coweta, Owasso, Collinsville, Bixby, Glenpool, Inola, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.