Roofing Services in Catoosa, Oklahoma
If you need roofing services in Catoosa, we would be happy to help…
Pro-Tech Roofing has provided residential and commercial roofing services in Catoosa since 2003. We are a local roofing company, located just minutes from everywhere in Catoosa from our showroom office and warehouse in Tulsa.
Call us now to schedule your FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
As you know, Catoosa rooftops are vulnerable to severe weather all year long – in the form of high winds, damaging hail, and heavy rains – which means the roof storm damage in Catoosa sometimes takes a beating.
Roof Leak Repair in Catoosa
If your roof is leaking…
We want to help you. Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the only roofing companies in Tulsa that actually loves providing roof repair services in Catoosa.
Whether you have a roof leak, missing shingles, roof algae, or mildew – just give us a call. We will come out and inspect your roof for free. We’ll then give you a clear roof repair estimate, so you’ll know the cost to repair your roof.
We’ll repair the roof on any size home in and around Catoosa, Oklahoma. We also provide commercial roof repair and metal roof restoration in Catoosa.
Residential Roofing in Catoosa
If your roof has been damaged beyond normal repair, it may be time for a roof replacement. If that’s the case, we will present different shingle options (or other roofing material) available for your home. We will also look at various roof accessories that can improve performance and add to the lifespan of your roof.
A roof is an important investment. When selecting a roofing contractor in Catoosa, make sure you select a local roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners. Pro-Tech is a Tulsa roofing company with a long track record of success right here at home.
Catoosa Roofing Solutions
What goes into a professional roof replacement? Depending on the scope of work, we may:
- Replace rotted out roof decking – to provide a solid substrate for your new shingles
- Fix roof design problems – to encourage better water flow and drainage
- Add proper roof ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install leak-proof vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to protect areas that carry more water
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails
- Always clean up – we take care to protect your yard, landscaping, etc.
Catoosa Roof Material Options
We provide the following types of roofing material options for Catoosa home owners: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Catoosa
We offer the following types of commercial roofing repair or replacement options for Catoosa business owners:
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Elevation: 623 ft
Coordinates: 36.182222, -95.759722
Located 14 miles northest of Tulsa, Catoosa is located in Rogers County, Oklahoma. It is home to the Port of Catoosa, which connects to the Mississipi River and the Gulf of Mexico. Catoosa also plays host to the Blue Whale of Catoosa, a famous Route 66 landmark.
for Catoosa roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Catoosa Roofer You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Catoosa Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Catoosa Local Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Catoosa roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Catoosa roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bartlesville, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Glenpool, Grand Lake, Inola, Jenks, Oolagah, Owasso, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner.