Roofing Services in Broken Arrow
If you are looking for a roofing company in Broken Arrow, we would be honored to help with your residential or commercial roofing needs.
Pro-Tech Roofing has been serving property owners in Broken Arrow since 2003. We are a local roofing company, with a centrally-located Tulsa roofing warehouse & showroom.
Broken Arrow homes are susceptible to roof leaks, due to our location in tornado alley. This area is prone to severe weather – with wind and hail wreaking havoc on Broken Arrow homes and commercial buildings every year.
Roof Repair in Broken Arrow
Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the only roofing companies in Tulsa that actually loves providing roof repair services in Broken Arrow.
If you see a water leak on your ceiling or if you think you may have a leak somewhere on your roof, just call us. During your free roof inspection, we’ll be happy to take a close look at your roof and tell you exactly what needs to be done to fix the roof.
With upfront pricing and fast service, you can rest assured you will get a professional roof repair for a fair price.
We’ll repair the roof on any size home in and around Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. We will also provide commercial roof repair in Broken Arrow.
Residential Roofing in Broken Arrow
If your roof can’t be repaired, we may suggest a roof replacement. At that time, we will discuss different roofing material options available for your home and offer a detailed estimate.
If your home may have been damaged by an insurable loss, we will also provide guidance with the insurance claims process. And help you make an educated decision about your new roof.
A new roof is an important investment. Your roof protects not only the contents of your home, but it protects the integrity of its structure as well and affects your home’s value against other homes in Broken Arrow.
When selecting a roofing contractor in Broken Arrow, it’s important that you work with a local roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners. Pro-Tech is a Tulsa roofing company with a long track record of success.
Broken Arrow Roofing Solutions
What goes into a new roof in Broken Arrow? Depending on your requirements, we may:
- Replace old, rotted roof decking – to provide a solid surface for your new shingles
- Fix structural problems – to prevent pooling and aid in the flow of water off your roof
- Add proper ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install Lifetime vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in every valley – to double protect the most leak-prone areas of your roof
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs
- Always clean up – we take care to protect your yard and landscaping and remove construction debris and nails, etc.
Broken Arrow Roofing Material Options
We provide the following types of roofing material options for Broken Arrow home owners: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Broken Arrow
We offer the following types of commercial roofing repair or replacement options for Broken Arrow business owners:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical tile roofing projects
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Elevation: 755 ft
Coordinates: 36.036389, -95.783611
Broken Arrow Resources:
As of July 2017, Broken Arrow is estimated to be the 280-th largest city in the USA and is the 4th largest city in the state of Oklahoma. Broken Arrow has been listed among the “Top 25 Affordable Suburbs in the South” and one of the “10 Best Towns for Families.”
for Broken Arrow roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Broken Arrow Roofer You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Broken Arrow Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Broken Arrow Local Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Broken Arrow roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Broken Arrow roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bixby, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Jenks, Owasso, Glenpool, Inola, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.