Roofing Services in Wagoner County, Oklahoma
If you are looking for a roofing company in Wagoner County, we would be honored to help with your residential or commercial roofing needs.
Pro-Tech Roofing has been trusted by property owners since 2003. We are a local roofing company, serving all of Wagoner County from our showroom office and warehouse in Tulsa.
Call us now to schedule a FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
Due to our location in tornado alley, homes are vulnerable to roof leaks and roof storm damage in Wagoner. This area is prone to severe weather – with high wind and hail wreaking havoc on Wagoner homes and commercial buildings every year.
Roof Leak Repair in Wagoner
Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the only roofing companies in Tulsa that actually loves providing roof repair services in Wagoner.
If your roof is leaking or if you notice missing shingles, roof algae, or mildew – just give us a call. We will come out and inspect your roof for free.
Then, we’ll give you a clear roof repair estimate, so you’ll know exactly what it costs to repair your roof.
We’ll repair the roof on any size home in and around Wagoner, Oklahoma. We also provide commercial roof repair and metal roof restoration in Wagoner.
Residential Roofing in Wagoner
If it makes more sense for a long-term solution, we may suggest a roof replacement. At that time, we will discuss different shingle options (or other roofing material) available for your home. We will also look at various roof accessories that can improve performance and add to the lifespan of your roof.
If severe weather caused your home to sustain an insurable loss, we will help you through the insurance claims process.
Your roof is an important investment.
When selecting a roofing contractor in Wagoner County, it’s important to choose a local roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners. Pro-Tech is a Tulsa roofing company with a long track record of success.
Wagoner County Roofing Solutions
What goes into your new roof? Depending on the scope of work, we may:
- Replace rotted out roof decking – to provide a solid substrate for your new shingles
- Fix roof design problems – to encourage better water flow and drainage
- Add proper roof ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install leak-proof vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to protect areas that carry more water
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails
- Always clean up – we take care to protect your yard, landscaping, etc.
Wagoner Roof Material Options
We provide the following types of roofing material options for Wagoner County home owners: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Wagoner
We offer the following types of commercial roofing repair or replacement options for Wagoner business owners:
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Elevation: 591 ft
Coordinates: 35.955556, -95.378056
Wagoner is located 30 minutes from Tulsa and about 15 minutes from Muskogee. It is the county seat of Wagoner County and is home of the Wagoner Bulldogs.
for Wagoner roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Roofing Projects Near Wagoner County
We install roofing systems all over Wagoner County and across Northeast Oklahoma.
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Wagoner County Roofer You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Wagoner Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Wagoner County Local Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Wagoner roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Wagoner roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Jenks, Owasso, Glenpool, Inola, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake, Porter, Okay, Catoosa, Ft. Gibson.