Roofing Services in Skiatook, Oklahoma
Skiatook residents have trusted Pro-Tech Roofing has been since 2003. As a local roofing company, we consider it an honor to serve the Skiatook community with professional, honest roofing services.
Call Pro-Tech Roofing for a FREE estimate (918) 250-7663
Due to our location in tornado alley, Skiatook homes are vulnerable to roof leaks caused by severe weather. Old shingles can also lead to a leaking roof.
Roof Repair in Skiatook
Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the few roofing companies in Tulsa that actually loves helping homeowners with roof repairs in Skiatook.
We’ll repair the roof on any size home in and around Skiatook, Oklahoma. We will also provide commercial roof repair services to building owners in Skiatook.
Residential Roofing in Skiatook
If your roof is not a good candidate for roof repair, we may suggest a complete roof replacement. At that time, we will discuss roof material choices available for your home and offer a detailed estimate.
A new roof is an important investment. Your roof protects not only the contents of your home, but it also protects the integrity of its structure. And a new roof will increase the value of your home in Skiatook.
What Goes Into a Skiatook Roof Replacement?
Depending on the needs of your roofing project, we may:
- Replace old, rotted roof decking – to provide a solid surface for your new shingles
- Fix structural problems – to prevent pooling and aid in the flow of water off your roof
- Add proper ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install Lifetime vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in every valley – to double protect the most leak-prone areas of your roof
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs
- Always clean up – we take care to protect your yard and landscaping and remove construction debris and nails, etc.
Roof Material Options for Your Skiatook Home
We provide the multiple types of roofing material options for Skiatook home owners, including: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing Services in Skiatook
We offer the following types of commercial roofing repair or replacement options for Skiatook business owners:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical tile roofing projects
Pro-Tech Wants to be Your Skiatook Roofer
If you see a water leak on your ceiling or if you think you may have a leak somewhere on your roof, just call us. During your free roof inspection, we’ll be happy to take a close look at your roof and tell you exactly what needs to be done to fix the roof.
With upfront pricing and fast service, you can rest assured you will get a professional roof repair for a fair price.
When choosing a roofing contractor in Skiatook, it’s important that you work with a respected, local roofing company with a long history of helping property owners. Pro-Tech is a Tulsa roofing company with a long track record of success.
Elevation: 646 ft
Coordinates: 36.367222, -96.047222
Skiatook, Oklahoma was founded in 1872 by William C. Rogers when he established a trading post in the Cherokee Nation. Nearby Skiatook Lake offers recreation, water supply and flood control for surrounding areas. Skiatook plays host to several events throughout the year.
for Skiatook roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Skiatook Roofer You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Skiatook Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Skiatook Local Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Skiatook roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Skiatook roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bixby, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Jenks, Owasso, Glenpool, Inola, Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.