COWETA ROOFING COMPANY
Roofer in Coweta, Oklahoma
Pro-Tech Roofing has been serving the Coweta community since 2003 as a local, licensed, and insured professional roofing company.
Located just minutes from Coweta, we welcome the opportunity to give you an honest, fair estimate for roof repair or roof replacement.
To schedule a FREE roof inspection ›› Call (918) 250-7663
Homes in Coweta are subjected to some of the most severe weather in the country. Hail, wind, and heavy rains pound the roofs over our heads.
Roof storm damage in Coweta are common – especially on older homes. Newer homes may also be at risk for roof leaks. If your home has ever been hit by big hail, you may have a compromised roof.
If you’re worried about your roof, just give us a call. We know what to look for to identify the subtle signs of hail damage on your roof.
Roof Repair in Coweta
If you have a roof leak or if we find storm damage, we may be able to fix your roof without a complete replacement.
As a BBB A+ Rated roofer, Pro-Tech Roofing works hard to take care of its clients. You can rest assured that the solutions we offer will be fair and honest and with your best interest in mind.
Many roofing jobs can be completed with a simple, low-cost roof repair. But we’ll be upfront if our inspection reveals the need for a full roof replacement.
No roofing job is too big or too small. We want to be your roofer whether you own a home or own a commercial building in Coweta.
When to Call a Coweta Roofer
Water Spots – If you see water spots on your ceiling, walls, or around windows – it’s definitely time to call a local Coweta roofing company. Roof leaks get worse with time. An unattended roof leak can cause major damage in as little as a few hours.
Missing Shingles – Look closely at your roof from time to time. If you notice a darker spot on your roof, you may have a missing shingle. Just one missing shingle can cause roof leaks. Also if your shingles are curled or raised in any spots, your roof needs to be repaired.
Damaged Flashing – Look at the vent pipes or attic air vents on your roof. Do the flexible seals look cracked? Does the flashing look loose? If so, call us.
Granules in Gutters – If you see excessive shingle granules in your gutters or at the ends of your downspouts, your shingles may be compromised. We’ll check it out for you.
If you just suspect you might have a problem, take advantage of Pro-Tech Roofing’s free roof inspections for Coweta homes.
Residential Roofing Coweta
If we can repair your roof, we will do it. But, we may suggest a full roof replacement as the best solution.
If you think you may have an insurance claim for storm damage, call us before filing a claim. This could help you avoid filing a claim on your insurance that does not get approved.
Our professional roof inspection will help determine whether or not you do have actual wind or hail damage. Plus, we can help guide you with the insurance claims process.
A new roof is a big investment. But it’s vitally important as it provides the first line of defense to protect the structural integrity of your home. A new roof adds value to your Coweta home.
Pro-Tech is a Coweta roofing company with a long track record of success. When choosing a roofing contractor in Coweta, it’s important that you work with a local roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners in the Coweta area. We encourage you to read our reviews and testimonials to learn more about us.
What Goes Into a Coweta Roof Replacement
Depending on what you need, we may:
- Roof Design – we’ll fix any design issues to stop pooling and add better angles to shed water off your roof
- Roof Decking – if necessary we’ll replace rotted decking so shingles have a better surface onto which we can build
- Roof Ventilation – we’ll add ventilation to make sure your attic “breathes” and to lower utility costs
- High Performance Starters – starter strips protect the edges of your roof during high winds
- Premium Vent Pipe Flashings – we offer optional flashings that stay flexible and last longer
- Ice Shields – added to valleys to protect roof areas that carry the most water
- More Nails Per Shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails per shingle than most roofing companies
- Clean Up – after the job is completed, we remove old shingles, construction debris, nails, and trash
Coweta Roofing Materials
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Coweta: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Coweta
We offer a variety of commercial roof repair or replacement options for Coweta building owners:
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Elevation: 663 ft
Coordinates: 35.963056, -95.661667
Coweta is located southeast of Tulsa. Coweta is Home of the Tigers and boasts the largest school district in Wagoner County, Oklahoma.
for Coweta roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Read Pro-Tech customer reviews ›››
Live close to Coweta? We also provide – Broken Arrow roofing services, Bixby roofing and Glenpool roofing, as well as roofing services in Tulsa.
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
Read More Reviews
A Coweta Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Coweta Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Coweta Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Coweta roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Coweta roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bixby, Jenks, Claremore, Collinsville, Owasso, Glenpool, Inola, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.