Roofing Contractor in Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Serving property owners in Sand Springs since 2003 – Pro-Tech Roofing is a local roofing company you can trust. We offer roof repair and roof replacement services in Sand Springs for all types of residential and commercial properties.
Located just minutes from everywhere in Sand Springs, Pro-Tech Roofing promises to give you an honest, fair estimate to fix any roofing problem you have.
Call Pro-Tech Roofing to schedule a FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
It’s no secret that homes in Sand Springs, Oklahoma, regularly get hit with strong winds and heavy rain. The roof on your home also may have endured a hail storm. With these conditions, roof leaks in Sand Springs homes are common, especially on homes with older roofs.
But newer homes (if your home has ever been hit by hail) can have a damaged roof with hidden leaks. After a storm, it’s important to get your roof inspected by an experienced Sand Springs roofer that knows what to look for. A professional roofing company can identify hail damage. And let you know what needs to be done to fix the roof.
Sand Springs Roof Repair
We love serving property owners all over Green Country. And it’s not uncommon to receive emails, cards, or letters of appreciation for the work we’ve done after the job is complete.
Fulfilling our promise to “Go the Extra Mile,” we hold dear the trust you place in us.
We will never offer a roofing solution that you don’t need. If we can fix your problem for a very low cost – we’ll do that. If it looks like you might need a bigger repair or roof replacement, we’ll be upfront with pricing and specifications so you know exactly what to expect.
When it’s Time to Call a Sand Springs Roofer
If you see water spots on your ceiling (even small spots), you need to call a local Sand Springs roofer. The sooner you call, the cheaper the expense. Roof leaks grow over time and get worse.
If you don’t see any water leaks, but you notice your missing shingles, call a Sand Springs roofing company. Even one missing shingle can cause a leak.
Pro-Tech Roofing offers free roof inspections for Sand Springs homeowners. We will give your roof a close examination and tell you exactly what needs to be done to fix any problems we find. We always offer upfront pricing, so you can rest easy knowing you will get a professional Sand Springs roof repair for a fair price.
Pro-Tech Roofing also provides commercial roof repair in Sand Springs.
Residential Roofing Sand Springs
If your roof cannot be repaired without a full replacement, we may suggest a full roof replacement as the best solution to fix your roof leak problems.
We always offer 100% upfront pricing, so you know the exact cost and scope of work for your roofing project. Call us first if you are considering filing an insurance claim for storm damage. We can help by inspecting before the claim is filed, documenting damage.
A professional inspection of your roof will help determine whether or not you in fact have hail or wind damage. We will help guide you through the insurance claims process.
A new roof is an important investment. Don’t take a chance on an inexperienced or out of state roofing outfit.
When choosing a roofing contractor in Sand Springs, choose a local roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners with Sand Springs roofing services. Pro-Tech is a BBB A+ Rated Sand Springs roofing company with a long track record of excellence.
Details of a Sand Springs Roof Replacement
Depending on what you exact project requirments, we may suggest the following:
- Fix roof any design deficiencies– to stop water from pooling and to add better angles to promote rain flow
- Fix/replace rotted sheathing – so shingles and nails have a stronger foundation
- Add attic ventilation – to make sure your attic “breathes” and to lower utility costs
- Install high performance starters – to keep shingles secure during strong winds
- Install premium vent pipe flashing – that maintains flexibility and sealing for a longer time (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to add an extra layer of water sealing protection to high-flow areas
- Add more nails to each shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails per shingle
- Always clean up when the job is done – to remove all construction debris, nails, trash, etc.
Sand Springs Roofing Material Selection
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Sand Springs: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Sand Springs
We offer a variety of commercial roof repair, flat roof repair or replacement options for Sand Springs building owners:
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Elevation: 670 ft
Coordinates: 36.139722, -96.108889
Sand Springs Resources:
Sand Springs, Oklahoma was founded by Charles Page, a successful businessman and philanthropist. It’s located just six miles west of Tulsa and is home to the Canyons of Blackjack Ridge golf course. Sand Springs is also close to Keystone State Park and the Keystone Ancient Forest.
for Sand Springs roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Sand Springs Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Sand Springs Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Sand Springs Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Sand Springs roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Sand Springs roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bartlesville, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Glenpool, Grand Lake, Inola, Jenks, Oolagah, Owasso, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner.