Roofing Company in Mounds, Oklahoma
Residential and commercial property owners in Mounds have trusted Pro-Tech Roofing since 2003 to provide roof leak repair and all other roofing services in Mounds. If you have a leaking roof or a roof storm damage in Mounds, we would love to help fix your roof!
Pro-Tech provides roofing services in Mounds for all types and sizes of homes and commercial buildings. Our roofing showroom is right up the road in northeast Tulsa.
Call your Mounds roofer for a FREE estimate (918) 250-7663
Roofing systems in Mounds, Oklahoma get some of the worst hail and wind in the United States. Hailstones and powerful winds can cause significant damage to your roof. During winter months, Mounds roofs are prone to water leaks caused from ice dams and snow build-up. If you are worried that you might have a roof leak, it’s important to get a roof inspection by a licensed Mounds roofer. An experienced local roofing contractor can look for signs of roof wind damage or hail damage and find the source of roof leaks.
Mounds, Oklahoma Roof Leak Repair
Pro-Tech Roofing founder, Larry Wilson has been roofing in Mounds for over 30 years. If you ask Pro-Tech clients what they think of Larry, most will say, “he’s a man of integrity that keeps his word.” If you are looking for a Mounds roofer you can trust, call Larry. We want to repair your roof. We will repair your roof in Mounds, Oklahoma for a fair price.
Roofing Contractor in Mounds
Got roof damage or roof leaks? The sooner you contact a local Mounds roofer, the less expensive your roof repair will be. If you see water spots on your ceiling, you need to contact a roofing company in Mounds. If you notice a missing shingle here or there, call a Mounds roofing company today to avoid problems later. If your roof is worn out (like this one), give us a call. We offer professional roof inspections in Mounds.
Roof Replacement in Mounds
As a local roofing company, our goal is to offer the best roofing solution for whatever roof problem we find. However, if we can’t repair your roof with a long-term solution or if it makes more sense to replace the roof – we may suggest a full roof replacement for your Mounds home as the best option to protect your home.
After your complimentary roof inspection, we will provide you with 100% upfront pricing, so you know the exact cost and scope of work. Need to file a claim for storm damage? Call us first!
A professional roof inspection can help determine whether or not you have wind or hail damaged shingles. And if you do have roof hail or wind damage, we will help guide you through the insurance claims process.
Pro-Tech is a local Mounds roofing company with a long history serving homeowners with Mounds roofing services. And a proven track record of success.
A+ Roofing in Mounds
We provide roof repair for homes and businesses in or around Mounds, Oklahoma.
Pro-Tech Roofing is a BBB A+ Roofer.
Depending on the exact scope of work for your roofing project, we may include services to:
- Fix poor roof design issues – to help water flow better off your roof
- Remove & replace rotted wood deck – so shingles last longer and hold better
- Fix roof ventilation issues – to ensure your attic “breathes” and to reduce utility bills
- Install high performance starters shingles – designed to withstand high winds
- Install premium pipe flashings – that stays sealed tight for years (optional)
- Add ice & water shield to roof valleys – to protect big water valleys
- Include more nails per shingle – for better holding on architectural grade roofs
- Always clean up – to remove nails, old shingles, construction debris
Roof Types in Mounds
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Mounds. Roofing materials include Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof – Stone Coated Steel Tile or Shingle
Commercial Roofing in Mounds
In addition to residential roofing in Mounds, we provide first-class commercial roof repair or replacement options for Mounds building owners. We have a top-notch team that specializes in commercial roofing. Just ask us for an estimate.
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
for Mounds roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Mounds Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Mounds Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Mounds Roofing Contractor
Our local team of Mounds roofers will care for your property as if it were our own.
In addition to Mounds roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Broken Arrow, Jenks, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Bixby, Glenpool, Inola, Owasso, Bartlesville, Tulsa, Pryor, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake, Muskogee, Wagoner.