Roofing Services in Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Pro-Tech Roofing has served property owners in Sapulpa since 2003. We are a local roofing company with a long history of serving residential and commercial property owners with – roof repair, roof replacemant, and storm damage repair.
The Pro-Tech Roofing Tulsa showroom is located just minutes from everywhere in Sapulpa, and we welcome the opportunity to give you an honest, fair estimate to fix your roof.
Call Pro-Tech Roofing to schedule a FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
We all know that homes in Sapulpa, Oklahoma take are lashed each spring and summer with heavy rain, hail, and sometimes tornadoes. A leaky roof is fairly common for Sapulpa homes, especially older homes.
But even if your home has a fairly new roof (if your home has been hit by hail), it’s important to have an experienced Sapulpa roofer inspect your roof for hail damage. A qualified roofing company can identify the subtle signs of roof hail damage. And let you know what needs to be done to fix your roof.
Sapulpa Roof Repair Services
We value and appreciate each one of our clients. We often receive cards, letters, or emails telling us how much they appreciated our personal attention and quality. When you call Pro-Tech roofing, you’ll receive the same level of service.
We promise to fix your roof problem for the most reasonable cost. And that can often be accomplished with a roof leak repair. If your roof needs to be replaced, we’ll give you options and help you understand the insurance process.
When to Call a Local Sapulpa Roofer
If you see water spots on your ceiling, on the walls, or around windows – you need to call a Sapulpa roofer. The sooner you call, the cheaper your roof repair will be. Maybe you don’t notice actual interior water spots, but you noticed a missing shingle on your roof – call us!
We offer free roof inspections for Sapulpa homeowners. After examining your roof, we will tell you exactly what needs to be done to fix any problems. We always offer upfront pricing, so you can rest easy knowing you will get a professional Sapulpa roof repair for a fair price.
We repair roofs on all home sizes in and around Sapulpa, Oklahoma. We will also provide commercial roofing services in Sapulpa.
Residential Roofing in Sapulpa
If we can replace some shingles or seal up your roof leaks without a full replacement – we will do that. However, we may suggest a full roof replacement as the best solution.
If that’s the case, we will go through various options for roofing materials available for your home and will offer a detailed estimate for roofing services. If you think you roof may fall under an insurance claim for storm damage, call us for a roof inspection before filing a claim. This could save you from filing a claim that does not get approved.
A professional evaluation of your roof can help you determine whether or not you do in fact have wind or hail damage. We will help guide you with the insurance claims process.
A new roof for your home is a big (but important) investment. While a new roof will add value to your Sapulpa home – it also ensures a water-tight barrier between the elements and the items inside your home.
When choosing a local roofing contractor in Sapulpa, it’s important that you work with a roofing company with a long history of helping homeowners with Sapulpa roofing projects. Pro-Tech is a BBB A+ Rated Roofign Company roofing company with a long track record of success.
What Goes Into a Sapulpa Roof Replacement
Depending on the services you need, we may:
- Fix design issues with your roof – to add better angles, stop pooling, and to help water flow better off your roof
- Fix or replace rotten roof decking – so new shingles or tile have a stronger surface onto which we can install your roof
- Improve attic ventilation – to ensure your roof “breathes” and to lower utility costs
- Install high performance starters – to keep shingles in place during high winds
- Install premium vent pipe flashings – that offer better flexibility and a better seal over time (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to protect high-flow roof areas that carry the most water
- Add more nails to each shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails per shingle
- Always clean up after the project – to remove construction debris and roofing nails from your property
Sapulpa Roofing Material Selection
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Sapulpa: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Sapulpa
We offer a variety of commercial roof repair or replacement options for Sapulpa building owners. Call us for a free estimate.
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Elevation: 715 ft
Coordinates: 36.003611, -96.104722
Sapulpa, Oklahoma is the county seat for Creek County. Located southwest of Tulsa, Sapulpa got its name from Chief Sapulpa, a full-blood lower Creek Indian and the area’s first permanent settler. Today, Sapulpa boasts a vibrant manufacturing economy composed of a population with a strong work ethic.
for Sapulpa roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Sapulpa Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Sapulpa Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Sapulpa Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Sapulpa roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Sapulpa roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bartlesville, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Glenpool, Grand Lake, Inola, Jenks, Oolagah, Owasso, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner.