Flat Roof Repair
Expert Help for Your Flat Roof
Pro-Tech Roofing provides flat roof repair and replacement in Tulsa, Oklahoma and surrounding communities.
While flat roof designs on commercial buildings can be very effective, they require routine maintenance to identify problems and fix them early.
Let us inspect your roof for free.
When you contact Pro-Tech Roofing, we will inspect your flat roof for things like: loose flashing, rips, tears, membrane degradation, loose fasteners, cracked flashing, hail damage, separations, pooling and more.
Request an Inspection
Call (918) 250-7663 or fill out this form
Flat Roof FAQs
What types of flat roofs do you repair or install?
Pro-Tech Roofing offers flat roof repair or flat roof replacement on the following types of commercial roofing systems:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
How often should my flat roof be inspected?
While your roof is often out of site out of mind (until you have a roof leak), it should be part of routine maintenance inspections.
Ideally, your roof should be professionally inspected at least annually and directly after any major weather event.
A good professional roof inspection will look for damage to membranes, sealants, caulking, flashing, etc.
We look for ponding water, punctures, mold & mildew buildup, blisters, cracks, damage from falling objects or foot traffic, clogged drains or gutters, unsealed seams and deteriorated materials.
What type of maintenance should be done on my flat roof?
While maintenance varies by roof type, in general, there are several things that will help extend the life of your roof.
- Remove debris – debris that accumulates can clog drainage systems and damage the roof surface.
- Fix roof leaks quickly – a small roof leak can cause major damage over time. Fixing them may require sealing around flashing, seams or replacing worn-out components.
- Maintain drainage system – keeping your drains and gutters clean and sealed help prevent water pooling and keeps water moving away from your roof.
The most common cause of issues related to flat roofs is lack of attention. Flat roofs can be reliably maintained, and small issues can be fixed over time a to prevent major leak damage later on.