Roofing Services in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
When you need roofing services in Bartlesville, give Pro-Tech Roofing a call…
Since 2003, Pro-Tech Roofing has served Bartlesville property owners with residential and commercial roofing services. We are a local Oklahoma roofing company, servicing Bartlesville from our showroom office and warehouse in Tulsa.
Call us now to schedule your FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
Bartlesville rooftops are at risk for severe weather all year long – in the form of high winds, damaging hail, or heavy rains – which means the roofs on homes and commercial buildings in Bartlesville sometimes get storm damage.
Roof Leak Repair in Bartlesville
If your roof is leaking…
We want to help. Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the only roofing companies in Tulsa that actually loves providing roof repair services in Bartlesville.
Give Pro-Tech a call if you have a roof leak, missing shingles, roof algae, mildew, interior leaks, or some other roof problem. We will inspect your roof for free, finding any problem areas. We’ll then give you a clear roof repair estimate, so you’ll know the cost to repair your roof.
No matter what size home you have in Bartlesville, we will repair your roof. We also provide commercial roof repair and metal roof restoration in Bartlesville.
Residential Roofing in Bartlesville
If your roof is too far gone for a cost-effective roof repair, we may recommend replacing your roof. If this is so, we will show you various shingle options (or other roofing material) available for your home. We will also recommend roof accessories that can offer a better roof and add to the lifespan of your roof.
And if your roof has claimable storm damage, we will help guide you through the insurance claims process for your roof claim.
Your roof is an important investment. When selecting a roofing contractor in Bartlesville, make sure you select a local roofing company with proven track record. Pro-Tech is a Tulsa roofing company with a long history of helping local homeowners.
Bartlesville Roofing Options
What goes into a professional roof replacement? Depending on the scope of work, we may:
- Replace rotted out roof decking – to provide a solid substrate for your new shingles
- Fix roof design problems – to encourage better water flow and drainage
- Add proper roof ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install leak-proof vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to protect areas that carry more water
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails
- Always clean up – we take care to protect your yard, landscaping, etc.
Bartlesville Roof Material Options
We provide the following types of roofing material options for Bartlesville home owners: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Bartlesville
We offer the following types of commercial roof repair or replacement options for Bartlesville building owners owners:
- Flat Roof Repair – repair on all types of flat roof systems
- Metal Roof Restoration – using liquid-applied roof coatings
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical roofing projects
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – commercial architectural shingle systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
Elevation: 705 ft
Coordinates: 36.747222 -95.959444
Located 47 miles north of Tulsa, Bartlesville is the county seat for Washington County, Oklahoma. Bartlesville is home of the Bartlesville Bruins.
for Bartlesville roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Bartlesville Roofer You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Bartlesville Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Bartlesville Local Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Bartlesville roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Bartlesville roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bartlesville, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Glenpool, Grand Lake, Inola, Jenks, Oolagah, Owasso, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner.