Roofing Services in Inola, Oklahoma
Homeowners in Inola have trusted Pro-Tech Roofing since 2003. If your roof leaks, we would love to help you. We provide roof repair on all types and sizes of homes and commercial buildings.
Our Tulsa showroom is located just minutes from everywhere in Inola, and we welcome the opportunity to provide a roofing estimate for your property.
Call us now to schedule a FREE roof inspection (918) 250-7663
Inola homes endure some of the harshest weather in the United States. Every spring and summer… homes in Inola are at risk of getting hit by tornadoes, hail and heavy winds. Roof leaks in Inola are fairly common, especially with roofs on older houses.
But even with newer homes…
If your home has ever been hit by hail, it’s important to get a roof inspection by a licensed Inola roofer. A local roofing company can look for subtle signs of roof hail damage or roof leaks.
Roof Leak Repair in Inola
We appreciate each one of our roofing clients in Inola. Larry Wilson has been roofing in Inola for over 25 years. If you ask Pro-Tech clients what they think of Larry, most will say, “he’s a man of integrity that keeps his word.” If you are looking for a Inola roofer you can trust, call Larry.
Pro-Tech Wants to be Your Inola Roofer
If you notice water spots on your ceiling, you need to call a Inola roofer. The earlier you call a local roofer, the cheaper your repair will be. Maybe you don’t see water leaks on your ceiling, but you notice a missing shingle here or there. Call a Inola roofing company today to avoid problems later.
We offer free roof inspections in Inola.
We repair roofs on homes large or small in or around Inola, Oklahoma. We also provide commercial roofing services in Inola.
Residential Roofing Inola
If you just need a roof repair without a full replacement, we will provide the simplest and least costly solution. However, we may suggest a full roof replacement as the best option to protect your home.
After a roof inspection, we will present roofing material options and offer a detailed estimate for roofing services. Call us first if you think you may have a homeowners insurance claim for storm damage. We can help you determine whether your roof damage was caused by a hail damage, a storm or just age.
A professional inspection of your roof can help you determine whether or not you do in fact have wind or hail damage. And if you do have hail or wind damage on your roof, we will help guide you through the insurance claims process.
When choosing a roofing contractor in Inola, it’s important that you work with a local roofing company with a long history serving homeowners with Inola roofing services. Pro-Tech is a Inola roofing company with a long track record of success.
Pro-Tech Installs a Better Roof in Inola
Depending on the exact scope of work requirements, we may:
- Remedy roof design problems – to help water flow better off your roof
- Fix rotted decking on roof – so shingles hold better and last longer
- Add roof ventilation – to make sure your attic “breathes” and to reduce utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to keep shingles in place during high winds
- Install premium vent pipe flashing – that stays flexible and sealed tight (optional)
- Add ice shields in roof valleys – to protect roof areas that carry the most water
- Add more nails – on architectural grade roofs, we add more nails per shingle
- Always clean up – to remove construction debris and nails
Inola Roofing Material Selection
We carry showroom samples of multiple types of roofing materials for homes in Inola. Roofing materials include: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing in Inola
We provide top-notch commercial roof repair or replacement options for Inola building owners. Just ask for an estimate.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, SBS membrane, multi-ply roofing systems
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes
- Slate Tile Roofing – for tile roofing projects in Inola
Elevation: 600 ft
Coordinates: 36.133056, -95.523889
Inola’s nickname – “The Garden Spot of Oklahoma” was earned during the 1930s, when Inola became a regional powerhouse shipper of fresh-grown vegetables and produce that ended up in kitchens all across the United States.
for Inola roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
A Inola Roofing Company You Can Trust
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Inola Roof Repairs
- Hail damage roof repair
- Wind damage roof repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle repair
- Pipe flashing repair
- Chimney flashing repair
- Ice dam repair
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Low slope repair
- Historical roof restoration
Local Inola Roofing Contractors
Our local team of Inola roofers will take great care of you and your property.
In addition to Inola roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Broken Arrow, Jenks, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Owasso, Glenpool, Bixby, Tulsa, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.