With thousands of successful Tulsa roofing projects under our belts, we have the experience and expertise to provide you a superior-quality roof at an affordable price. Roofing houses in and around Tulsa since 2003.
NEED AN ESTIMATE?
A Higher Set of Roofing Standards
Your home will be treated with the utmost respect and care. Depending on the scope of your roofing project and condition of your existing roof, we will:
- Repair or replace old, rotted decking if necessary – to provide a solid surface for your new shingles
- Fix poorly designed structural areas – to prevent pooling and aid in the flow of water off the roof
- Add proper ventilation – to make sure your shingles and decking lasts longer and to lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent loss of shingles in high winds
- Install Lifetime vent pipe flashing – that remains flexible and sealed throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields in every valley – to double protect the most leak-prone areas of your roof
- Add more nails per shingle – on architectural grade roofs
- Always clean up after ourselves – we take care to protect your yard and landscaping and remove construction debris and nails, etc.