Professional Roofing in Tulsa
Since 2003, Pro-Tech Roofing has been serving property owners in and around Tulsa with professional, reliable roofing services. If you need a roofing company in Tulsa, we would be honored to serve you too!
Just give us a call at (918) 250-7663!
The roofs on Tulsa homes take a beating and are prone to developing roof leaks for a variety of reasons… primarily due to our location right in the middle of tornado alley.
Tulsa county gets plenty of severe weather – with big hail and strong winds tearing into on Tulsa homes and commercial buildings each year.
Tulsa Roof Repair Experts
We’ve been told that Pro-Tech Roofing is one of the only Tulsa roofing companies that actually enjoys providing roof repair services in Tulsa. We love fixing roofs and helping customers save money!
If you see a water stain on your ceiling or if you think you may have a roof leak somewhere, just give us a call. We offer free roof inspections for Tulsa homeowners.
We’ll be happy to closely examine your roof and let you know what we find… show you pictures of problem areas and give you an estimate to fix your roof. Our pricing is 100% upfront and 100% honest.
So you can rest easy knowing you will get a top-notch roof repair for a fair price from a Tulsa roofing company that cares.
We work on all sizes of homes in and around Tulsa county. We also provide commercial roof repair in Tulsa.
Residential Roofing Company in Tulsa
If your roof can not be repaired, we may suggest a full roof replacement. We’ll go over all your roofing options and help you with material selection and provide a detailed roofing estimate.
If it looks like your roof might qualify for an insurable loss due to hail, wind or other storm damage, we will provide guidance with the process of filing an insurance claim and working with the insurance adjuster.
A new roof is a vital investment. Your roof protects your home and your loved ones. It also protects the structure of the rest of your house. If a problem roof is neglected, bigger problems will develop as time goes on.
When choosing a roofing contractor in Tulsa, it’s important that you work with a local Tulsa roofing company with deep roots in the Tulsa community.
Roofing Solutions for Tulsa Homeowners
How do we roof your Tulsa home? Depending on your requirements, we may:
- Replace rotted, old roof decking – to provide a solid surface for new shingles
- Fix roof drainage problems – to prevent pooling on the roof and aid in the flow of water
- Add more ventilation – to ensure shingles and decking lasts longer and lower utility bills
- Install high performance starters – to prevent shingle loss in strong winds
- Install Lifetime vent pipe flashing – that seals better throughout the life of your new roof (optional)
- Add ice shields to roof valleys – to double-up protection for leak-prone areas of the roof
- Add more nails per shingle – to secure architectural grade roof shingles
- Clean up always – we care for your property and remove construction debris and nails, etc.
Material Options for Tulsa Roofing Projects
We install several types of roof material options for Tulsa home owners, including: Asphalt Shingle Roof – Metal Roof – Cedar Wood Shake Roof – Architectural Grade Roof Shingles – Clay Tile Roof – Slate Roof – Copper Roof – Specialty Roof – Vintage Roof – Historical Roof
Commercial Roofing Services in Tulsa
If you own a commercial building in or around Tulsa, contact Pro-Tech Roofing for commercial roofing services in Tulsa. We work with these commercial roof types:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – APP membrane, multi-ply roofing systems, SBS membrane
- BUR Roofing – built-up roofing systems, multi layer protection for commercial buildings
- TPO Roofing Systems – thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing systems
- PVC Roofing Systems – polyvinyl chloride roofing membrane system
- Roof Coatings – liquid-applied roof membranes for 100% seal
- Slate Tile Roofing – for historical tile roofing projects on Tulsa properties
Elevation: 722 ft
Coordinates: 36.131389, -95.937222
Tulsa is the second largest city in Oklahoma and the 47th largest city in the country. Tulsa is the county seat of Tulsa county and has been ranked among the “Top 50 Best Cities in the United States” by BusinessWeek.
for Tulsa roofing
Call (918) 250-7663 or submit this form
Google Reviews for Pro-Tech Roofing
Tulsa’s Trusted Roofers Since 2003
When to call Pro-Tech Roofing
- After a hail or wind storm
- If your roof is flat or sagging
- If you see water stains on your ceiling
- If you notice water stains on a wall
- If paint is bubbling on drywall
- If water is leaking around outlets
- If you see cracked flashing on pipe vents
- If you see shingles in your yard
- If you hear water dripping
- When roof eaves look rotted
- When the chimney is leaking
- When you need a great roofer
Tulsa Roofing Services
- Roof hail damage repair
- Roof wind damage repair
- Roof leak repairs
- Missing shingle replacement
- Pipe flashing replacement
- Chimney leak repairs
- Ice dam restoration
- Leaking skylight repair
- Metal roof repair
- Shingle flashing repair
- Slate tile repair
- Flat roof leak repair
- Historical roofing
Local Tulsa Roofing Contractors
Our experienced team of Tulsa roofers will take excellent care of you and your property, to ensure that you get the best roofing solution for your Tulsa home or business.
In addition to Tulsa roofing services, we gladly offer roofing services to property owners in all surrounding communities, including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Coweta, Claremore, Collinsville, Jenks, Owasso, Glenpool, Inola, Skiatook, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Grand Lake.